Active Directory Engineer/Specialist (Douglas)Description:
Contract Term: 15-17 Months
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for customer-focused and enthusiastic Active Directory Specialist to help with a customer project. Day to day you would be part of a project team and undertaking tasks including expert management and troubleshooting within an externally controlled global Active Directory structure.
You should possess good written and verbal communication skills, be willing to collaborate with the wider IT support teams, and help us develop a strong partnership with our customers’ IT Leadership.
This position is based on a security-cleared site so holding valid DBS would be advantageous. If you currently hold no clearance, you must be eligible and willing to undertake clearance.
- Provide expert troubleshooting for multi forest Active Directory service issues (DFS, DNS, LDAP etc.)
- Support AD name resolution technologies (DNS, WINS, DHCP)
- Implement AD security methodologies
- Perform AD schema extensions
- Create PowerShell scripts
- Support Azure AD, AAD-DS and other Azure technologies
- Maintaining security, standards and high availability of AD architecture
- Design and review any required changes to Active Directory with a specific focus on structure, delegation models, tiering and management.
Essential Knowledge or Skills:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003-2019 incorporating;
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Role & Functional based Security Delegation and Layers
- DNS and DHCP
- DFS, HA, Clustering, SOFS
- RDS, VMWare, vCenter, ESXi
- Familiar with Citrix XenApp, Virtual Apps and Desktop
Apply Here →