IT Infrastructure Engineering Analyst (Security Specialist) (Douglas)Description:
IT Infrastructure Engineering Analyst (Security Specialist)
We have an immediate opening for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our client's IT department as an IT Infrastructure Engineering Analyst, with a strong focus on IT Security.
Being a true hands-on role, aimed at making a difference each and every day, we require a seasoned and talented person who has experience in working within an enterprise/international environment.
Reporting to the team Supervisor, you will be working within a team of talented people, thriving in a rapidly-changing environment. You should possess the capacity to be a significant contributor in crafting and maintaining our client's next generation, on-premise Data Centre and Network. Having a passion for troubleshooting and problem solving along with an eagerness to learn and enthusiasm towards introducing new solutions to the landscape.
You will be equally comfortable working without day to day supervision as you are within a team to achieve a common goal. Equally comfortable taking the lead as being directed.
This role has a requirement that you will have already specialised in IT security, having experience and qualifications in some or all of Cyber Essentials, ISO27001, NIST, PCI DSS and HIPAA.
You will have a proven track record within the IT Infrastructure environment, holding 3+ years in similar roles, ideally possessing a:
- Strong knowledge and experience of Networking, Switches, LAN, vLAN, WAN, Routing, Firewalls etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Cyber Security defence best practices.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Server and PC O/S.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange.
- Solid knowledge of virtualisation technologies, both Server and VDI. Including managing and provisioning of the virtual hosting.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to correlate system behaviours based on known interdependencies between systems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, supported by audience empathy.
Successful candidates will have responsibilities for:
- Assessment and implementation of new technical solutions in line with business and company standards.
- Troubleshooting issues across the entire stack: Hardware, Software, application and network.
- Ensuring the provisioning and availability of IT systems and functions by monitoring and verifying the integrity of all components relating to the delivery of services to the business.
- Provisioning of support and expertise to the Service Desk and other teams within IT and to the business in general.
- Contributing to out-of-hours cover.
- Maintaining documentation to required standard.
- Contributing to projects at both department and corporate level.
If this is you please apply online (below) or contact Steve (email@example.com)
Apply Here →